Shop

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I joined the IG world!

Hello all! Been awhile :)

So I joined the Instagram world and I LOVE IT! I had no idea I was missing such a cool social media platform. I ditched my personal Facebook about 2 months ago and I will never look back. It was constantly filling my little emotional head up with negative posts, full of hate and it was awful. Now that I'm on IG - all I see is beautiful, happy, traveling people! I see so much positive and happiness. In return, that makes my SOUL happy! Find me on IG, friends! @totschoolmama =)

P.S. I also added a "shop" page to the blog. It'll take you to my etsy shop for awesome homemade play things and gifts! If you have an etsy, please favorite whatever you like! If you have a shop, PLEASE leave it in the comments so I can check yours out! I love supporting small businesses!


  I've been trying to keep up with updating it. We do so many fun things in the tot school that it's hard to remember to document it all! The beginning of March was Dr. Suess week, celebrating "Reading Across America" and Dr. Suess's birthday that fell on March 2nd. We totally partied it up over here! Surprise you didn't hear us celebrating ;)

  For a snack activity, I took the older tots (2 and 3's) and gave them these awesome printables! get yours here! Then we took Goldfish snacks and tried to fill the fishbowls accordingly. I had one that was only concerned with how many she could get in her mouth to eat, but nonetheless a FUN activity! Even if it isn't Dr. Suess week!



Later in the week, I took big bowls of shaving cream and mixed it with fingerpaints. Then I drew funky tree stems and we painted fun Truffula Trees! NOTE: If you want to keep the artwork you make with this style puffy paint, add equal parts glue and shaving cream, mix until it peaks on its own when you bring the spoon up. The glue will harden with the shaving cream and it'll keep for a little bit on the artwork.

I also took a generic coloring page of a hot balloon and let them fingerpaint/freestyle paint on them. I cut them out and made "Oh, the places you'll go! artwork. 

Grab some blue paint and paint on hand, only the fingers (thumb included). On the other hand, paint red all over except for the middle finger. Stamp to make Thing 1 and Thing 2 :)

Here are some of our masterpieces from the week!


Again - sorry I'm so stinkin' late! It's a good post though so I can't forget it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment