Shop

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hey fellow people! So, I fell a little behind on my blog because I opened...*drumroll please* an ETSY SHOP!!!

Okay, I work with children 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. Yes, 60 hours a week I am labeled a munchkin wrangler! I change 25-40 diapers a day, feed different mouths 100 times a week and have small talk with parents 50 times a week during pick ups and drop offs. I get a LOT of interaction with the little people of our world! I also get a lot of interaction with the parents of the little people of the world.

There are so many types, techniques - methods, if you will - of learning and education. Two of my favorites are Montessori and Waldorf style teachings. Here's a little infographic I made to show the differences between the two.



I decided to take my love for crafting and mix them with my love for education and children. My etsy shop will continuously feature adorable additions to pretend play. I love to see when people "favorite" my items! I haven't received any shop favorites yet but I will be SOO excited when that day comes! I did make a sale back in June but I recently started to become serious with it. Check it out here! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think if you do!

More blog posts to come. We are going to have a BLAST tomorrow and into next week for Valentines day! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment