Shop

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My First Blog . . . Oh my Gosh!


Recently, a friend reached out to me and asked why I didn't blog. It initiated the turning of some gears in my head and I have finally decided to start! Here we go!

I will start by introducing myself! My name is Kristin. I'm a mother to a very wild *almost* 3 year old. I am engaged to the slightly less-wild man of my dreams! We've been together for almost 9 years now and have an awesome relationship/friendship with one another. He owns and operates a small business downtown doing ATV, boat, personal watercraft repair and maintenance. As for myself, I run a small home-based child care (hence the title of my blog!). We are a small family with big dreams and goals ahead! We are on an extraordinary journey in our lives and I am so excited to start sharing our adventures!



Thanks so much for reading and I hope you stay tuned for many more posts to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment